My copywriting career started when I was working at Vodafone. I’m intrigued and enthused by the opportunities that mobile technology offers, which made it easy for me to write about the company’s products and services. I also discovered that I had an eye for detail and a good understanding of what customers wanted.
Since becoming a self-employed copywriter I’ve written for a wide variety of technology companies, from high-street retailers to specialist manufacturers. In addition, I’ve discovered that my ability to put myself in a customer’s shoes means I’m able to write for a broad range of other clients.
So, if you’re looking for a copywriter, I can write words in your chosen tone, voice and style to fulfil a wide range of marketing requirements, including:
- Advertising: from press ads to posters in shop windows
- Brochures: sales brochures promoting specific products, services or special offers
- Catalogues: details of all your products and services
- Corporate writing: reports, profiles, guides and other business literature
- Direct Mail: campaigns to acquire new customers or to retain your current customers
- Editing and proof-reading: making sure that everything’s perfect
- Feature writing: articles for in-house publications, newspapers and magazines
- Newsletters: information for staff – or magazines for your customers
- Press Releases: tell the world your news
- Recruitment: encourage the right people to work for you
- Web copy: adapting or writing text for your internet service
I also work as a journalist/reporter for feature writing.